Please follow these steps to install Saferoom v1.2:
- If you have Saferoom v1.1 or v1.0 installed, uninstall them from your PC (using Control Panel > Program Features)
- Start Saferoom v1.2 installation file (*.exe)
- Follow the wizard instructions
- When wizard finishes, start the application
- If you’re installing Saferoom v1.2 for the first time (you didn’t install Saferoom v1.2 before), you will see the window, that will prompt you to import your previous configuration (Saferoom v1.1 or v1.0 configuration files).
- If you want to import your previous configuration, click OK. File dialog opens. Assuming that your system is installed on Disk C, navigate to the following folder:
- For version 1.1: C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/Local/SECOM/Saferoom_UrlXXXXXX/188.8.131.52/
- For version 1.0: C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/Local/SECOM/Saferoom_UrlXXXXXX/184.108.40.206/
- Select user.config file and click OK
- Saferoom will import your previous configuration and will start as usual. If something goes wrong during import,Saferoom will start the Initial Configuration procedure.
If you have any problem installing Saferoom v1.2, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org